Basement Apt 4 Rent
WANT TO BRING A QUICK SUMMER READ TO THE BEACH?
Buy Basement Apt. 4 Rent.
Release date is July 4th
Laura Boggs, co-owner of an art gallery and bookstore, comes home to a strange woman baby-sitting her five-year-old son. After her initial shock wears off, she realizes that this woman is an artist that she made a pass at after having had too much to drink at a gallery opening. The reluctant artist, Cleopatra Gardner, just wants to rent the basement apartment that Laura has promised her.
However, in the light of day, Laura is embarrassed by her behavior and has second thoughts about the possible proximity of this attractive artist, not wanting anyone to disrupt her orderly life with her two sons with the risk of romantic feelings. There are other complications as well, such as Nolene, Laura’s best friend and co-owner of the business, who also has an attraction to Cleo. Will renting the apartment to Cleo create more trouble than it is worth? Read Basement Apt. 4 Rent, but love is forever and find out.
ASIN: B01HDZVBXY (Kindle Version $2.99)
ISBN-13: 978-1533571243 (Print Version $7.99)
ISBN-10: 1533571244 (Print Version $7.99)
Here are the links for BASEMENT APT 4 RENT but love is forever:
Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HDZVBXY
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01HDZVBXY
Amazon Kindle CA: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01HDZVBXY
Book trailer: https://youtu.be/pB_Zq92jADY
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 3,108 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,335 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 2,276 views
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,195 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 1,944 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 1,844 views