LITTLE HELLION: love tames a wild heart is the second in my Unfinished Business of Love series. Here’s a bit of backstory.
This was the first novel I ever presented to a writing group. I had gone to a writing seminar at the same site where one of the facilitators made fun of my desire to become a romance writer. He and his writer friends look down their noses at me saying that I didn’t deserve to join their writing group because my choice of genres was foolish and unworthy of a real discussion. He continued to make belittling comments.
I finally left the seminar felling belittled and humiliated. I even demanded a refund and explained in a terse letter why. The administrator of the writing program had a difficult time with my situation, refusing to refund my money for serval weeks while he checked out my complaint. I finally received a refund. Of course I was very wary about joining another writing group at the same location.
The leaders of my new writing group were two older women. What a difference gender makes! They were actually nice, formulating their critiques of my work in useful ways and I learned to do the same when it was my turn to critique other women’s works. I enjoyed the idea of writing groups so much that I joined several other ones over the years. It’s available now.
Thanks for your support
Here are the links for LITTLE HELLION, love tames a wild heart:
Amazon Kindle USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017Z4WQUA
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017Z4WQUA
Amazon Kindle CA: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B017Z4WQUA
Book trailer: https://youtu.be/leAE96H5to8
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 3,888 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,640 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 2,568 views
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,499 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,297 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,131 views