THE SERGEANT’S DAUGHTER
Over eleven years ago, Sergeant Grace Warren fell in love with Patrolman Denise Carver. She thought their love was forever. When Grace returned home early one afternoon, she found Denise sharing her love and her body with two other women in their bed. That night, Grace kicked Denise out of her bed and out of her life forever.
Flash forward nearly eleven years later. Sergeant Denise Carver receives an urgent call to see Grace in ICU. A lieutenant now, Grace has been badly wounded. While visiting Grace in ICU, Denise meets the child Grace named after her for the first time. Grace asks Denise to protect and care for the child she never knew.
Will Grace be able to trust Denise with the one thing most precious to her? Will Denise be able to show Grace that she is a changed woman? Will these two women come together again after all these years, bonded by their love for The Sergeant’s Daughter?
The Sergeant’s Daughter, a story of everlasting love is available for pre-order 9/19/18 on Kindle. The release date is 10/2/18.
ASIN: B07HGN434N (Kindle Version $2.99)
ISBN-13: 978-1726498586 (Print Version $13.99)
ISBN-10: 1726498581 (Print Version $13.99)
Here are the links for: The Sergeant’s Daughter, a story of everlasting love:
Amazon Kindle USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HGN434N
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07HGN434N
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/G1wbiODFQC8
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/reviews/book/lesbian-fiction/16483
Connect with BL Wilson at these links:
Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/patchworkbluezpress
Amazon author page: http://amzn.to/1y7Ncar
Smashwords Interview page: http://bit.ly/1sUKQYP
Smashwords Author Page: http://bit.ly/1tY3e27
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,297 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,980 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 2,857 views
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,698 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,598 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,370 views