Bed 4 Sale
READ AN OCTOBER THRILLER FOR $2.99 ON KINDLE
Sergeant Samantha Brown moves from New York City to small town America to start what she hopes will be a new life. She and her nieces, nine-year-old Beatrice (Bea Bee) and three-quarters grown twelve-year-old Antonia, leave the big city they’ve known all their lives to start fresh after Samantha’s older sister dies suddenly of a brain aneurysm.
In Potterville, Sheriff Elizabeth is returning from eight months of family leave taken after her twin sons died in a school bus accident. As part of her trauma recovery, she advertises her sons’ things for sale, beginning with their beds. Samantha answers her ad, thinking the beds would be perfect for her nieces. When she arrives two hours late to Elizabeth’s home, she finds a quiet, sad woman that she tries to cheer up. One thing leads to another and she fixes Elizabeth lunch. Lunch leads to conversation. Conversation leads to the bedroom and a delightful reaffirmation of desirability for Elizabeth and Samantha.
Fate shows its ironic side. The following Monday, Elizabeth’s first day back to work is also Samantha’s first day on the same job. They discover their official roles when Elizabeth greets her newest employee during a typical new employee meet the boss interview. This is new ground for both women. How are they supposed to act? On the job, can they acknowledge each other as supervisor-employee, sheriff and sergeant, and nothing more? Outside of the job, should they continue to see each other or end the relationship?
Bed 4 Sale but integrity is available for pre-order 9/23/17 on Kindle. The release date is 10/2/17.
ASIN: B075VKPJGH (Kindle Version $2.99)
ISBN-13: 978-1976526572 (Print Version $16.99)
ISBN-10: 1976526574 (Print Version $16.99)
Here are the links for: BED 4 SALE but integrity isn’t:
Amazon Kindle USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075VKPJGH
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075VKPJGH
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/lwG3gYJfCa0
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/reviews/book/lesbian-romance/15257
Connect with BL Wilson at these links:
Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/patchworkbluezpress
Smashwords profile page: http://bit.ly/1sUKQYP
Amazon’s Author Page: http://bit.ly/1tY3e27
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/books/10892
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,985 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,602 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,477 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 3,201 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 3,155 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,964 views