HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO HONOR A PROMISE? READ LEONIA’S STORY. IT WILL INSPIRE YOU
“TYSON, a sister’s love be limitless” is a fictional whodunit written in the voice of a 27-year-old, southern “colored” woman, Leonia Gillette. She and her big brother, Tyson, come north to escape a drunken father who tried to rape her. They settle in Harlem in 1927 during the Harlem Renaissance and just before the Great Depression.
In 1932, somebody castrates, then murders Tyson in a Harlem alleyway, supposedly as revenge for his unpaid gambling debts. Leonia doesn’t believe the police report and decides to investigate her brother’s death. Along the way to uncovering Tyson’s killer, Leonia introduces us to a cast of characters–good, bad, and very bad– found only in the Harlem of the thirties.
TYSON, a sister’s love be limitless is available now on Amazon in print and on Kindle.
ASIN: B0795Y11HG (Kindle Version $2.99)
ISBN-13: 978-1983996634 (Print Version $13.99)
ISBN-10: 1983996637 (Print Version $13.99)
Amazon Kindle USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0795Y11HG
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0795Y11HG
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/PlGVVcusaz8
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/FB7zA8kIeIg
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/reviews/book/lesbian-murder-mystery/15796
Connect with BL Wilson at these links:
Facebook Business Page: https://www.facebook.com/patchworkbluezpress
Smashwords profile page: http://bit.ly/1sUKQYP
Amazon’s Author Page: http://bit.ly/1tY3e27
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,046 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,799 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 2,698 views
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,570 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,429 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,217 views