WAITING FOR THE GOOD
WAITING FOR THE GOOD,
Already had the bad
(Cops in Love Series/Book 5)
Newly promoted police sergeant Ellison Jackson literally bumps into Annabelle Leith Fletcher, a defense attorney who ripped into her on the witness stand six years ago. The attorney has changed somewhat from their last meeting, due in no small part to a brace on her leg from an unfortunate injury. Ellison finds Annabelle very attractive and asks her to lunch. Unfortunately, the restaurant they choose is under siege by two incompetent robbers. The sergeant is shot and rushed to the hospital.
Through a series of misunderstandings, Annabelle is mistaken for a serious love interest of the sergeant, and her supervisors ask Annabelle to take care of Ellison’s two nephews and their assorted pets until a relative can be found to step in. She is also, along with her grandmother, enlisted to take care of an uncooperative Ellison as she recuperates from her injury. To make matters more difficult, an unexpected blast from Annabelle’s past shows up on her doorstep.
Can Annabelle rise to the occasion and deal with the assorted personalities invading her home? Will the attraction between Ellison and Annabelle come to fruition? Find out in Waiting for the Good, already had the bad.
Available now for purchase on the following links:
Kindle Print: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/172884214X
Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JKJ8C7N
Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH7TcYAyS8
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/reviews/book/lesbian-romance/16585
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,099 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,887 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 2,748 views
- Patchwork Blues Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,619 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,494 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,269 views