My Unfinished Business of Love series of 5 novellas examines how women handle romantic relationships that end badly. Do the ex-lovers still think about each other? Would they want a do-over? What would they do differently if given the opportunity for a fresh start? Each of my novellas examines what women do when given another chance to make things better for the ones they profess to love…even when that chance comes ten or fifteen years after the breakup.
MUFFIN: it’s never too late for love is the fourth book in my Unfinished Business of Love series. Here’s a bit of the backstory about writing this book.
I wanted to write a book with an older but still very attractive woman who has a reunion with the younger woman she dumped years ago. The younger woman can’t forget the lessons she learned from the older woman. She wants to see her again.
On one hand the younger woman hates that the older woman dumped her. She seeks a little revenge, hoping older woman has grown old and unattractive. But she’s still curious about her older ex-lover. She remembers how good loving her felt. She wants to feel that all-encompassing love again. She hopes her ex-lover is single, with no other mate in her life. The older woman can’t believe her former lover wants to see her again and she almost refuses the invitation but she’s curious too.
This book is for all the sisters of the spirit, just know it’s never too late to find love. They are never too old for love either. Don’t give up hope. Present your case to your beloved. What she says may surprise and delight you. It’s available now.
Thanks for your support
Here are the links for MUFFIN, it’s never too for love:
Amazon Kindle USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01803FLIY
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01803FLIY
Amazon Kindle CA: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01803FLIY
Book trailer: https://youtu.be/fg2DNgjuRmw
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,656 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,322 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,175 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,930 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,902 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,686 views