TRICK or TREAT, who’s my sweet?
In Trick or Treat, when wealthy, bossy, arrogant Delisa Winston discovers Nicky Gates, the man she just married as part of a business arrangement, is a woman pretending to be a man, she loses it, starting their marriage with a bang.
Nicholas/Nicolette Gates, a business person with varied tastes in women, mistakenly thinks that since Delisa is a lesbian, she’ll appreciate the revelation that she is gay as well.
Both parties think that they will continue as before their marriage, dating who they want and enjoying the rewards of their merger. However, Nicky’s disclosure to Delisa has opened a whole new can of worms…and feelings.
Now it’s a question of what to do with the information Nicolette revealed to Delisa. Can the two women keep it a secret until they figure out what to do? Will they manage to stay married and keep their secret? If the secret gets out, what will happen to Nicolette and her company’s merger with Delisa? What will happen to Delisa’s companies and is she culpable? Do the women have a future together?
Trick or Treat, who’s my sweet is available for pre-order 1/23/19 on Kindle. The release date is 2/02/19.
ASIN: B07MZ7QS9J (Kindle Version $2.99)
ASIN: 9781794431973 (Print Version $13.99)
Here are the links for: Trick or Treat, who’s my sweet?
Kindle Print: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1794431977
Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07MZ7QS9J
Book trailer: https://youtu.be/1sTgsdqPfr8
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,528 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,237 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,077 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,841 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,818 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,588 views