If You Think You’re Lonely Now, Valetta & Tyla’s story of love and devotion
A shy deputy sheriff, Tyla Chester, wants to convince a sexy, independent older woman, Valetta Pinkney, to go out with her. The deputy stutter-stumbles every time she asks a question about the break-in and attempted burglary in the store Valetta owns. Valetta thinks the deputy is immature and a little bit odd.
Two hit and run accidents change everything for Deputy Chester. First, the discovery of a teenage girl on the verge of death, a victim of what soon seems to be no accident. Second, Valetta is changing a tire when she is struck by a motorist and nearly killed.
Tyla Chester vows to find the perpetrators of these incidents and bring them to justice. As she investigates, more questions than answers arise. Who would want to kill a young woman? What was she doing at the time she was hit? Were both hit and runs instigated by the same person? And, can Tyla find a way to win Valetta’s heart? Find out in If You Think You’re Lonely Now, Valetta & Tyla’s story of love and devotion, number 10 in the Forever Woman series.
If You Think You’re Lonely Now, Valetta & Tyla’s story of love and devotion is available for pre-order 5/18/20 on Kindle and Smashwords. The release date is 6/2/20.
ASIN: B088SK8HWV (Kindle Version $2.99)
ASIN: B088VQ4FNW (Print Version $16.99)
Here are the links for: If You Think You’re Lonely Now, Valetta & Tyla’s story of love and devotion
Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088SK8HWV
Amazon Print: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088VQ4FNW
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B088SK8HWV
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/1ASnoJn4mBw
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/books/10892
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,854 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,495 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,367 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 3,106 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 3,062 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,862 views