Buildings, a New York love story
Buildings, a New York love story is the tale of a single mother with three children looking for a good woman but can’t see the best woman is right in front of her.
City building inspector, Maxine Simms finds Samantha Armstrong’s children in a dangerous basement and brings them home slightly injured but no worse for the wear. She forgets to return the little girl’s bike and it becomes the excuse to see Samantha again. The two women begin dating and things couldn’t be better.
Maxine is crazy about Samantha and her children. The children, Emma, Timmy and Billy like Maxine and her scrappy little bulldog, Butchie, a great deal. Samantha thinks she loves Maxine until her ex, Sergeant Norma Higgins, pops back into the picture injured and in need of her tender loving care.
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,862 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,499 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,372 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 3,111 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 3,065 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,867 views