ARE YOU IN A JOB WHERE PEOPLE DON’T SEE YOUR TALENTS? DO FOLKS TREAT YOU LIKE AN OBJECT? OR LIKE YOU ARE INVISIBLE? TIRED OF BEING IGNORED? WANT TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER? READ A ROMANTIC NOVEL THAT ANSWERS THE QUESTIONS: HOW TO GAIN THE ATTENTION YOU DESERVE AND FIND THE LOVE YOU NEED?
In FETCH, an unwilling love story, Artist Morgan Dunbar works as a doorperson during the daylight hours so she can afford to practice her art at night. Amber, a wealthy, snooty resident of the building, acts like Morgan is invisible. She never thanks Morgan for any of the polite services she provides. She is always snapping fingers at Morgan, then pointing and saying, “Fetch this” or “Fetch that.”
One fateful day, Morgan reaches her breaking point. She finds Amber’s attitude particularly unbearable after hailing her a cab during a busy rush hour and receiving nary a thank you for her efforts. Morgan puts Amber in her place, but Amber chooses to ignore Morgan’s rant, slamming the taxi door in her face and nearly catching Morgan’s hand in the process.
Neither woman realizes what destiny has in store for them. Later that day, an overwhelming disaster forces the two women to work to together as they try to make it out of Ground Zero alive. Will this tragedy cause Amber to stop ordering Morgan around and finally see her as more than Fetch this or Fetch that?
ASIN: B01N75OFH0 (Kindle Version $2.99)
ISBN-13: 978-1540444677 (Print Version $12.99)
ISBN-10: 1540444678 (Print Version $12.99)
Here are the links for FETCH, an unwilling love story:
Amazon Kindle UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N75OFH0
Amazon Kindle USA: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N75OFH0
Book trailer: https://youtu.be/lpyJLrNLU1k
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/reviews/book/lesbian-romance/14042
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,656 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,321 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,175 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,930 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,902 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,686 views