The Prisoner & the Lawyer, can love free the heart?
Ex-con Joan Richmond has enough problems when she is finally released from prison after an eight-year sentence for a crime she didn’t commit. She needs a place to live, a job, and to get used to the outside world again. However, she doesn’t count on two escapees with a vendetta forcibly recruiting her to take the fall for their dirty deed. And, she doesn’t expect to fall for the victim of their crime.
Regina King, an attorney who specializes in corporate litigation, cannot find a connection between herself and the two convicts. Why would they want to kill her?
When the Prisoner & the Lawyer meet, sparks fly, but can the two make things work between them, even with the obstacles their disparate backgrounds produce? Will Regina be able to love Joan, even though she is connected to the would-be killers? And now that she is free from prison, will Joan be able to free her heart and allow love to happen?
ASIN: B07VBWWNXL (Kindle Version $2.99)
ASIN: 9781081864156 (Print Version $15.99)
Here are the links for: The Prisoner & the Lawyer, can love free the heart?
Kindle Print: https://www.amazon.com/dp/9781081864156
Book trailer: https://youtu.be/b9spK7F_thk
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/books/10892
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,565 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,268 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,121 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 2,869 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 2,838 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,631 views