I’M YOU BABY TONIGHT, but what about tomorrow?
Suppose you could be anybody that you wanted for one night. You could dress up in a magical costume and party ‘til the sun came up. Nobody not even your mother, if you had a mother, would know it was you. Suppose you learned a woman that you’d always wanted but had rejected you a million times, was attending the party, too. What do you do? Would you go to the party? If you went, who would you be and what would you wear? How would you recognize her when she won’t even talk to you?
(5th Anniversary Edition) I’m Your Baby Tonight is a romantic comedy with a cast of African American women with diverse personalities, each of whom is yearning to find that one-in-million perfect partner.
Preorder now. Available 10/2/19
ASIN: B07Y6WG1NJ (Kindle Version $2.99)
ASIN: 1694647544 (Print Version $8.99)
ASIN: 978-1694647542 (Print Version $8.99)
Here are the links for: (5th Anniversary Edition) I’m Your Baby Tonight, but what about tomorrow?
Kindle Print: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y4LQLRP
Book trailer: http://youtu.be/-nJslQYMpL8
Ask David: http://askdavid.com/books/10892
Most popular, Worth a look, Must read, Related posts, What the experts say, Q & A
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing, BUILDINGS, an African American lesbian love story on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 4,894 views
- Book: Sinkholes – Part One – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 3,523 views
- HELP A SISTAH OUT! PRE-ORDER TODAY. LOVE STORIES FOR WOMEN OF COLOR ABOUT WOMEN OF COLOR BY A WOMAN OF COLOR. - 3,398 views
- IN HONOR OF THE WOMEN’S USA SOCCER TEAM: BOOKS, BALLS & DOGS IS A LOVE STORY ABOUT A SOCCER COACH AND A LIBRARIAN. PRE-ORDER now; Release date on 8/10/15. - 3,136 views
- Patchwork Bluez Press is releasing an erotic novel, SECOND CHANCES, with African American lesbians as main characters on All Heart’s day, February 14 - 3,091 views
- Sinkholes – Part Two – love always finds a way by B.L. Wilson - 2,897 views